Help - New User
What is RWS Memories Photos?
Relive your days’ memories in just a few simple steps by visiting the Resorts World Sentosa Memories website, where you can see your collection of photos and instantly share across numerous social media platforms..
The steps are easy to follow:
- Visit any of the Resorts World Sentosa attractions and experience the fun and thrills they have to offer.
- Have your photos taken by the professional photographers who will give you a Photo Retrieval Card with purchase.
- Visit the website listed on the Photo Retrieval Card and enter the required information. Remember to retrieve your photos as soon as possible. Photos remain on the site for only 14 days from the date of your visit.
Now you are in!
There is so much to do on this site:
- Be creative and decorate your photos by adding borders and stickers on your photos at S.E.A Aquarium, Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.
- Share your photos on email.
- Connect with us when sharing your photos on social media with the hashtag #rwsmemories.
*Please retrieve your photos within 14 days from your visit. Photos will remain in your account for only 30 days after retrieval.
Lost Photo Retrieval Card
Click on "Missing Photos
" link, fill in the required details and then click “Next.”
Do provide as many details about the missing photos as possible, such as date, approximate time and any other information that could help us locate your photos. The more information you can provide, the quicker it will be for us to locate your photos.
Photos are missing from my account
If you receive a message that there are no photos currently in your account, your photos may no longer be available or have yet to be uploaded online. If your photos were taken in the past few hours please check the next day for updated status.
Please allow up to 3 days for the photos to be uploaded. If it has been more than 14 days since your photos were taken and/or more than 30 days since you initially retrieved your photos online, they may no longer be available in the system.
For more details please see the "Storage Policy.
" If your photos were taken within the past 14 days and/or retrieved within the last 30 days, and you receive a message that there are no photos in your account, please click on the "Missing Photos
" link and fill in the requested information. Be sure to include your Retrieval ID along with other descriptive information and we will do our best to help find your photos.
We aim to share your pictures with you as soon as they are ready. Please allow up to 3 days for the photos to be uploaded in the event of high volume.
If it has been more than 3 days since your photos were taken please click on the "Missing Photos
" link and fill in the requested details.
Be sure to include your Retrieval ID along with other descriptive information such as age, gender or colour / type of clothes worn and we will do everything possible to help find your photos. The more information you provide, the more successful we will be in finding your photos.
Photos linked to a Retrieval ID will be available online within 24 hours after the photos were taken. Guests must retrieve photos within 14 days from when the photos were taken. Photos not retrieved within 14 days will no longer be available.
Once photos are retrieved and associated with an account they will be available for viewing and sharing for 30 days from the date of retrieval. After such time, the photos will be permanently deleted from your account.
You will receive a notification email prior to the removal of the images. Please ensure that your email address is valid. If you use a spam filter please check your spam folder or junk mail folder in case the notification email gets delivered there.
We reserve the right not to upload photos which contain content that might be deemed offensive.
In order to register you will be required to provide your name, email address and a password. This is to ensure that only you or your invited family and friends have access to the online photos.
We are committed to protecting your privacy online. Our pledge is to safeguard any information we collect from you.
For additional information click on the following links:
Your computer must have the following specifications:
- A PC running Microsoft Windows ME, 2000 or XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; or a Macintosh running OS X or higher
- Colour monitor (256 colours or better)
- Internet access
- PC: Internet Explorer browser version 6 or higher, Firefox
- Macintosh: Safari 1.5 or higher, Firefox
- Pop-ups must be allowed while on this site to share images/videos on available social media platforms.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Write to us at [email protected]
and submit your query.